Pafos, the European Capital of Culture, will be hosting the 19th Logicom Cyprus Marathon which will be organised on Sunday 5th March.
The scenic courses of the Marathon and the Half Marathon were both measured by an accredited IAAF-AIMS (Association of International Marathons and Distance Races) measurer and have been certified and recognised for their accuracy. The course is very well marked and has 14 aid stations spaced evenly throughout the race. We take pride in having the experience of producing the most accurate Marathon results in Cyprus (for all four races: Marathon, Half Marathon, 10 km & 5 km Fun Run).
Every year our runners have a great time and we are always look forward to hearing their views. Last year participants commented:
- ‘An amazing event superbly organized with an outstanding atmosphere’ – Barry Stoddart
- ‘As welcoming and friendly as ever’ – Nick AR Carter
- ‘Race Marshalls were fantastically supportive towards all runners’ – Mrs. M Gilhart
- ‘It was fantastic fun and a very enjoyable day’ – Kenny Paton
- ‘Perfect organization, weather and people’ – Tim Teege
- ‘Lovely medals, top technical shirts, brilliant atmosphere, flowing beer & lovely Cypriot hospitality’ – Darren Pettit
- ‘Congratulations for a very successful, state of the art event’ – Evros Michael.
The list of positive comments is endless from the runners who took part in the Logicom Cyprus Marathon. This year we will work even harder so that our race will be even better.
We look forward to welcoming you in Pafos to enjoy this brilliantly organised event with wonderful volunteers, lovely medals, top technical shirts and electrifying atmosphere! Register now at www.logicomcyprusmarathon.com